Amy Hanaiali’i was nominated five times for “Best Hawaiian Music Album” at the Grammys but never won. Then they removed the category. She pays it no mind since she has 22 Na Hoku Hanohano awards (Hawaii’s equivalent of the Grammy awards) and is Hawaii’s top selling female vocalist of all time. She’s making a rare appearance in Santa Cruz County at Don Quixote’s in Felton on Wednesday, April 2nd; come find out what a real Hawaiian diva sounds like. Showtime is 7:30 pm; there is no reserved seating so get there early.
- Concert review: Lil B at the Catalyst AtriumDecember 18, 2014 - 12:19 pm
- KZSC’s Muzikal Jewz presents… Hanukah Rocks!December 16, 2014 - 10:13 am
- Five O’clock Rock: by Art O’SullivanDecember 11, 2014 - 3:48 pm
- Review of The Birthday Massacre’s “Superstition”December 7, 2014 - 5:40 pm
- New world charts-Beginning of DecemberDecember 3, 2014 - 12:32 pm