Amy Hanaiali’i was nominated five times for “Best Hawaiian Music Album” at the Grammys but never won. Then they removed the category. She pays it no mind since she has 22 Na Hoku Hanohano awards (Hawaii’s equivalent of the Grammy awards) and is Hawaii’s top selling female vocalist of all time. She’s making a rare appearance in Santa Cruz County at Don Quixote’s in Felton on Wednesday, April 2nd; come find out what a real Hawaiian diva sounds like. Showtime is 7:30 pm; there is no reserved seating so get there early.
- TOKiMONSTA ticket giveawaySeptember 19, 2014 - 2:20 pm
- Rose’s “Most Impossible Secret Dream” wrapping up after 29 yearsSeptember 18, 2014 - 5:13 pm
- RPM Charts – Mid-SeptemberSeptember 18, 2014 - 11:41 am
- Charts and Adds: Second Week of SeptemberSeptember 17, 2014 - 2:25 pm
- Rose’s “Most Impossible Secret Dream” wrapping up after 29 yearsSeptember 10, 2014 - 9:50 am