Amy Hanaiali’i was nominated five times for “Best Hawaiian Music Album” at the Grammys but never won. Then they removed the category. She pays it no mind since she has 22 Na Hoku Hanohano awards (Hawaii’s equivalent of the Grammy awards) and is Hawaii’s top selling female vocalist of all time. She’s making a rare appearance in Santa Cruz County at Don Quixote’s in Felton on Wednesday, April 2nd; come find out what a real Hawaiian diva sounds like. Showtime is 7:30 pm; there is no reserved seating so get there early.
- WELCOME TO EPIPHANY ARTISTS 22ND ANNUAL SUMMER SOLSTICE AND PEACE CELEBRATION!May 28, 2015 - 7:55 am
- KZSC Show Reviews – Ceremony at the EchoplexMay 26, 2015 - 12:00 pm
- Santa Cruz Percolators Live on Backroads, Sun May 24thMay 24, 2015 - 6:10 am
- KZSC at Shaky Knees!May 23, 2015 - 12:00 pm
- Regulating Our Local Music Scene with a Legend of the Bay – by DJ Jazzy JefeMay 22, 2015 - 3:19 am