The 28th Annual Santa Cruz Bluegrass Fair is a FREE event on Saturday afternoon, May 3, 2014, outdoors on the Duck Pond Stage in San Lorenzo Park. The Santa Cruz Bluegrass Society (aka Northern California Bluegrass Society) sponsors this event, and invited five bands to play this year: The Lampel Brothers with Jim Lewin (noon), The Eddie DuCommun Band with Luke Abbott (1:15), The Naked Bootleggers (2:30), Bean Creek (3:45) and The Harmony Grits (5:00). Bring a blanket or low back chair for lawn seating, along with sunscreen and a hat. There’ll be food and drink available to purchase or bring your own, but this city park requests that you leave alcohol and your dogs at home.
You might also like
- In My Life – A Musical Theatre Tribute to the Beatles, Oct 20September 24, 2014 - 4:48 pm
- Zion I Ticket Giveaway + Free AlbumSeptember 24, 2014 - 2:30 pm
- Charts and Adds for the Third Week of SeptemberSeptember 24, 2014 - 2:25 pm
- One to Watch: Jazz: Jon Batiste & Stay HumanSeptember 23, 2014 - 12:35 pm
- TOKiMONSTA ticket giveawaySeptember 19, 2014 - 2:20 pm