The California Roots Music & Arts Festival began as a small grassroots event in Monterey. It’s now one of the largest and more unique festivals in the country. Combining elements of art, music and environmental consciousness, The California Roots Music & Arts Festival will enter its 5th a year with a family environment, zero waste program and live art. Set in the historic Monterey County Fairgrounds, fans will see some of today’s biggest reggae acts on the same legendary stage that was graced by Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin and The Who in 1967.
- Dag Weiser Painting For KZSC’s Top DonorApril 27, 2015 - 8:50 am
- MOON BLOCK presents fourth annual Desert Daze Festival!April 26, 2015 - 2:40 pm
- Seabright Stringfest Apr 24th-26thApril 24, 2015 - 1:08 pm
- New World Charts-mid AprilApril 21, 2015 - 2:23 pm
- Fri Apr 24: Jordan, Jesse, Go! Live in Santa CruzApril 21, 2015 - 5:18 am