The California Roots Music & Arts Festival began as a small grassroots event in Monterey. It’s now one of the largest and more unique festivals in the country. Combining elements of art, music and environmental consciousness, The California Roots Music & Arts Festival will enter its 5th a year with a family environment, zero waste program and live art. Set in the historic Monterey County Fairgrounds, fans will see some of today’s biggest reggae acts on the same legendary stage that was graced by Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin and The Who in 1967.
- Interview with Alexandra & the Starlight BandJuly 16, 2014 - 8:46 am
- Rock Charts – Second Week of JulyJuly 15, 2014 - 7:30 pm
- RPM Charts – Mid-JulyJuly 15, 2014 - 6:26 pm
- Poet Gabe Kittle, Live on KZSC–Thurs July 17 at 7PMJuly 14, 2014 - 10:12 am
- Upcoming Shows @ The Catalyst + Ticket GiveawaysJuly 10, 2014 - 2:04 pm