The California Roots Music & Arts Festival began as a small grassroots event in Monterey. It’s now one of the largest and more unique festivals in the country. Combining elements of art, music and environmental consciousness, The California Roots Music & Arts Festival will enter its 5th a year with a family environment, zero waste program and live art. Set in the historic Monterey County Fairgrounds, fans will see some of today’s biggest reggae acts on the same legendary stage that was graced by Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin and The Who in 1967.
- New World Charts: End of JulyJuly 29, 2015 - 4:17 pm
- Loud Rock Charts – 4th Week of JulyJuly 28, 2015 - 9:54 pm
- Los Gatos Fiesta de Artes, Sat and Sun August 8th – 9thJuly 28, 2015 - 9:37 am
- Los Gatos Fiesta de Artes, Sat and Sun August 8th – 9thJuly 28, 2015 - 8:30 am
- Mele’uhane Wednesday July 29thJuly 22, 2015 - 10:12 pm