Two local Santa Cruz bluegrass bands, Bean Creek and The Abbott Brothers headline the official after-party of the Redwood Mountain Faire on Sunday, June 1, 2014 at 7pm at Don Quixote’s in Felton, CA. This year, Bean Creek was named “Best Bluegrass Band” by the Northern California Bluegrass Society, and individual members of the band also received awards, Billy Pitrone for “Best Male Vocalist,” Rob Horgan for “Best Banjo Player,” and Pete Hicks for “Best Mandolin Player.” The always engaging young Abbott Brothers will present energetic versions of classic honky-tonk and country songs, and old-time brother duets as well as straight ahead bluegrass and sizzling instrumentals.
You might also like
- Wed Aug 26: “Play What You Feel and Play With Aloha,”August 25, 2015 - 4:10 pm
- Programmer of the Month: David Anton SavageAugust 25, 2015 - 9:02 am
- Loud Rock Charts – Third Week of AugustAugust 24, 2015 - 5:54 pm
- Fonzie’s “Don’t Sleep on ‘Em” Recommendations Volume OneAugust 20, 2015 - 10:06 pm
- New World Charts- second week of AugustAugust 18, 2015 - 6:54 pm