The multiple Grammy Award winning Cajun band BeauSoleil avec Michael Doucet will be playing for a dance at Don Quixote’s International Music Hall in Felton, CA at 7pm on Sunday, June 29, 2014. Native Acadian fiddler Michael Doucet has spearheaded this band for the past 37 years, with styles ranging from straight forward traditional tunes and songs from the heart of Louisiana to dance music blending elements of Cajun and Zydeco with some New Orleans jazz, country, and blues. Their recently released CD “From Bamako to Carencro” traces a connection between the West African music of Mali and the suburbs of Lafayette, Louisiana with creatively joyful dance music. Get your dancing shoes ready for an evening of pulsating fun.
You might also like
- September 2nd, 1838, Birthday of Lili’uokalaniSeptember 1, 2015 - 7:09 pm
- Loud Rock Charts – Last Week of AugustSeptember 1, 2015 - 12:45 am
- Wed Aug 26: “Play What You Feel and Play With Aloha,”August 25, 2015 - 4:10 pm
- Programmer of the Month: David Anton SavageAugust 25, 2015 - 9:02 am
- Loud Rock Charts – Third Week of AugustAugust 24, 2015 - 5:54 pm