The multiple Grammy Award winning Cajun band BeauSoleil avec Michael Doucet will be playing for a dance at Don Quixote’s International Music Hall in Felton, CA at 7pm on Sunday, June 29, 2014. Native Acadian fiddler Michael Doucet has spearheaded this band for the past 37 years, with styles ranging from straight forward traditional tunes and songs from the heart of Louisiana to dance music blending elements of Cajun and Zydeco with some New Orleans jazz, country, and blues. Their recently released CD “From Bamako to Carencro” traces a connection between the West African music of Mali and the suburbs of Lafayette, Louisiana with creatively joyful dance music. Get your dancing shoes ready for an evening of pulsating fun.
You might also like
- Loud Rock Charts – First Week of OctoberOctober 4, 2015 - 6:01 pm
- Bon Voyage, Dylan MusicSeptember 30, 2015 - 1:41 pm
- Loud Rock Charts — Last Week of SeptemberSeptember 28, 2015 - 10:20 pm
- Sept 30: Debashish Bhattacharya live on KZSCSeptember 28, 2015 - 10:06 am
- New World Charts- start of SeptemberSeptember 22, 2015 - 8:08 pm