Shary Farr; Geoffrey Dunn talk death and dying ; Dunn’s Book “The Lies of Sarah Palin”
About Program Director
She paints pictures, wears pink outfits, and writes refrigerator poetry.
Entries by Program Director
Grey Hayes & Winifred Fricks talk Environment, Global Warming, Study of Bats.
Jay Silver talks about his art.
Casey Coonerty Protti and UCSC Professor Paul Skenazy join Bruce to discuss the winners of Bookshop Santa Cruz’s short story contest.
LGBT news and public affairs, community calendar.
The first part of the show features a talk by Thich Nhat Hanh entitled “Touching the Earth.” The second part of the show features a talk by Deepak Chopra entitled “The Secret of Healing.”
- Concert review: Lil B at the Catalyst AtriumDecember 18, 2014 - 12:19 pm
- KZSC’s Muzikal Jewz presents… Hanukah Rocks!December 16, 2014 - 10:13 am
- Five O’clock Rock: by Art O’SullivanDecember 11, 2014 - 3:48 pm
- Review of The Birthday Massacre’s “Superstition”December 7, 2014 - 5:40 pm
- New world charts-Beginning of DecemberDecember 3, 2014 - 12:32 pm