Shary Farr; Geoffrey Dunn talk death and dying ; Dunn’s Book “The Lies of Sarah Palin”
About Program Director
She paints pictures, wears pink outfits, and writes refrigerator poetry.
Entries by Program Director
Grey Hayes & Winifred Fricks talk Environment, Global Warming, Study of Bats.
Jay Silver talks about his art.
Casey Coonerty Protti and UCSC Professor Paul Skenazy join Bruce to discuss the winners of Bookshop Santa Cruz’s short story contest.
LGBT news and public affairs, community calendar.
The first part of the show features a talk by Thich Nhat Hanh entitled “Touching the Earth.” The second part of the show features a talk by Deepak Chopra entitled “The Secret of Healing.”
- Bluegrass Awards Show on Backroads, Sun Nov 23rdNovember 23, 2014 - 2:08 am
- Planet Cruz: Local Comedy at the Rio TheatreNovember 20, 2014 - 4:39 pm
- Fonzie Interviews The GrouchNovember 20, 2014 - 1:47 pm
- World Charts in Mid NovemberNovember 18, 2014 - 4:35 pm
- RPM Charts – Mid-NovemberNovember 18, 2014 - 10:00 am