Guests Rich Novak and Grant Wilson call-in to talk about politics.
Bruce sits down with Audrey Stanley about Shakespeare Santa Cruz and Becky O’Malley about “The Berkeley Daily Planner” Online.
GLBT Public affairs; Olympics wrap-up; news & notes; community calendar & announcements.
John has Andrew Tuckman on the show talking about recycling and the great city of Santa Cruz.
Bruce has an interview with Denice Macy about Land of the Medicine Buddah as well as Joe Ferrard about “Atlantis Fantasyworld.”
Kai and Richard continue talks about the Olympics and Chick Fil A, as well as other boycott movements concerning LGBTQ causes.
- Archive available for Angela Davis broadcastJanuary 29, 2015 - 11:02 am
- Chuck Brodsky Live on “Backroads” Sun, Feb 1stJanuary 29, 2015 - 7:46 am
- Jan 28 Special: Prof. Angela DavisJanuary 26, 2015 - 1:05 pm
- Beautiful track from Kauflin’s latest albumJanuary 23, 2015 - 5:34 pm
- Charts & Adds 3rd week of JanuaryJanuary 23, 2015 - 5:20 pm