Guests Rich Novak and Grant Wilson call-in to talk about politics.
Bruce sits down with Audrey Stanley about Shakespeare Santa Cruz and Becky O’Malley about “The Berkeley Daily Planner” Online.
GLBT Public affairs; Olympics wrap-up; news & notes; community calendar & announcements.
John has Andrew Tuckman on the show talking about recycling and the great city of Santa Cruz.
Bruce has an interview with Denice Macy about Land of the Medicine Buddah as well as Joe Ferrard about “Atlantis Fantasyworld.”
Kai and Richard continue talks about the Olympics and Chick Fil A, as well as other boycott movements concerning LGBTQ causes.
- Programmer of the Month: Dylan MusicNovember 25, 2014 - 10:13 am
- Bluegrass Awards Show on Backroads, Sun Nov 23rdNovember 23, 2014 - 2:08 am
- Planet Cruz: Local Comedy at the Rio TheatreNovember 20, 2014 - 4:39 pm
- Fonzie Interviews The GrouchNovember 20, 2014 - 1:47 pm
- World Charts in Mid NovemberNovember 18, 2014 - 4:35 pm