Bruce sits down with Audrey Stanley about Shakespeare Santa Cruz and Becky O’Malley about “The Berkeley Daily Planner” Online.
GLBT Public affairs; Olympics wrap-up; news & notes; community calendar & announcements.
John has Andrew Tuckman on the show talking about recycling and the great city of Santa Cruz.
Bruce has an interview with Denice Macy about Land of the Medicine Buddah as well as Joe Ferrard about “Atlantis Fantasyworld.”
Kai and Richard continue talks about the Olympics and Chick Fil A, as well as other boycott movements concerning LGBTQ causes.
Interview with Sierna Andrea, Eric Schnieder and Daniel Bittleston about the Santa Cruz Storytelling Festival.
- Flor de Cana April 22ndApril 20, 2014 - 10:00 am
- Bay Area Black Metal Band Cormorant Streaming New Album “Earth Diver”April 18, 2014 - 10:00 am
- Seabright Stringfest April 19thApril 16, 2014 - 12:55 pm
- Family Photo takes Indie Rock to New Musical Heights on Debut AlbumApril 16, 2014 - 10:00 am
- The Jazz Charts: 3rd Week of AprilApril 15, 2014 - 2:46 pm