Kai and Richard discuss MLK Day, Civil Rights Secial, Obama’s HRC Dinner Speech, and H. Clintons Speech at the U.N, plus Community Calender!
Kevin talks to guest Reverend Deborah Johnson and Andrew Harvey about Love as Activism Event.
Frank Bardacke discusses their new book, “Trampling out the Vintage;” Jim Mosher discusses Marketing Alcohol.
Topics include Claudia Sternbach’s work as a book and magazine editor as well as Kathy Bisbee’s work at community TV and her new film
Topics of this Closet Free include the 2012 political outlook for LGBT in US, new CA laws, community calendar and announcements.
On this week’s show, UCSC Professor Winifred Frick talks about Brown Myotis Bats and environmentalist Grey Hayes discusses Global Warming.
- Archive available for Angela Davis broadcastJanuary 29, 2015 - 11:02 am
- Chuck Brodsky Live on “Backroads” Sun, Feb 1stJanuary 29, 2015 - 7:46 am
- Jan 28 Special: Prof. Angela DavisJanuary 26, 2015 - 1:05 pm
- Beautiful track from Kauflin’s latest albumJanuary 23, 2015 - 5:34 pm
- Charts & Adds 3rd week of JanuaryJanuary 23, 2015 - 5:20 pm