Bruce’s first guest on Universal Grapevine is Julie James and Marco Baricelli talking about the Jewel Theater‘s two one-act Harold Pinter plays running April 25th through May 19th. In the second half hour, UCSC’s Chris Wilmers discusses the research work on pumas in the Environmental Studies department.
Local LGBT news, community, and calendar announcements.
Although Bleeding Rainbow was not able to come in to the studio for a live interview, KZSC managed to interview Rob Garcia and Sarah Everton from the Philadelphia-based band at the Crepe Place a few minutes right before their show was about to start.
Local poet and therapist, Dane Cervine, joined the crew of Story Time during one profound, insightful conversation to celebrate the release of his new poetry book, How Therapists Dance.
During the interview, Dane shares with us what it’s like being a UCSC alumnus and working with the youth as a therapist and counselor.
Bruce’s first guest is Jennifer Colby talking about this year’s May Day Reel World Labor Film Festival. It’s happening from April 24th through May 8th.
Pat Matecjek will be his guest the second half hour handling many of the political issues around Santa Cruz County.
Kai and Richard back again to fill you in on LGBTQ News and Public Affairs: News and Notes plus the Community Calendar and announcements!
- Toni Morrison LIVE on KZSC – Oct 25th 4pmOctober 20, 2014 - 5:34 pm
- New Fall 2014 Program scheduleOctober 20, 2014 - 4:54 pm
- Simrit Kaur at the Pacific Cultural CenterOctober 17, 2014 - 9:52 pm
- Meow (Run) The Jewels!October 16, 2014 - 3:27 pm
- The Best Of Bob Marley And The Wailers New CDOctober 14, 2014 - 11:02 am
- KZSC Pharaoh Tee $36.50
- Velvet Banana Tee $36.50
- In My Life - A Musical Theatre Tribute to the Beatles, Oct 20 $50.00
- Donation Suggested Donation$88.00