Here’s the inside scoop: all the programming you hear on The Great 88 is masterfully put together on our quarterly schedule by KZSC’s Program Review Committee. The PRC reads over piles of proposals, reviews current shows and offers advice on how to improve programming. It’s a volunteer committee of three students and two community members; they each serve a 12-month term before another KZSC staff member is elected to replace them. This is an unpaid and mostly thankless job, but every quarter when the PRC puts together a new program schedule they do get all the pizza they can eat. If you’d like to pass along any ideas (programming or pizza choices), you can email them at: PRC@kzsc.org. What will they come up with for 2014? Find out during January when KZSC and the PRC reveal our new Winter Program Schedule.
- Rock Charts – 3rd Week of JuneJune 23, 2015 - 4:27 pm
- Hip Hop Charts June 23, 2015June 23, 2015 - 10:15 am
- Hip-Hop Charts – June 15, 2015June 15, 2015 - 5:57 pm
- Programmer of the Month: Marley Lix-Jones (Marles Barkley)June 8, 2015 - 10:27 pm
- Jean Ritchie Remembrance on Backroads, Sun June 7thJune 6, 2015 - 4:23 pm