KZSC made some technical adjustments recently to our broadcast signal at 88.1 FM. If we did our math right, some of you are hearing us for the first time. So whether our radio waves are being picked up on your dental fillings or with the aid of that rusty coat hanger which replaced your car radio antenna years ago or even if you’re streaming us live on a new smart phone, we’d like to introduce ourselves. We’re The Great 88, KZSC in Santa Cruz and we’re glad to have you along for the ride. Explore our Program Schedule and see what you’ve been missing!
We’re a little busy at KZSC this weekend. We’ve got a tower project that, when completed, should provide a greater signal for The Great 88. In order to finish the job KZSC will be going off the airwaves during the morning of Saturday March 16th until about 4 pm. We will gradually return to our lush 20,000 watts at 88.1 FM by sometime on Sunday. If you suddenly discover KZSC on your radio for the first time, let us know. And if you happen to find our missing Caterpillar, we’d appreciate it back.
- In My Life – A Musical Theatre Tribute to the Beatles, Oct 20September 24, 2014 - 4:48 pm
- Zion I Ticket Giveaway + Free AlbumSeptember 24, 2014 - 2:30 pm
- Charts and Adds for the Third Week of SeptemberSeptember 24, 2014 - 2:25 pm
- One to Watch: Jazz: Jon Batiste & Stay HumanSeptember 23, 2014 - 12:35 pm
- TOKiMONSTA ticket giveawaySeptember 19, 2014 - 2:20 pm