KZSC made some technical adjustments recently to our broadcast signal at 88.1 FM. If we did our math right, some of you are hearing us for the first time. So whether our radio waves are being picked up on your dental fillings or with the aid of that rusty coat hanger which replaced your car radio antenna years ago or even if you’re streaming us live on a new smart phone, we’d like to introduce ourselves. We’re The Great 88, KZSC in Santa Cruz and we’re glad to have you along for the ride. Explore our Program Schedule and see what you’ve been missing!
We’re a little busy at KZSC this weekend. We’ve got a tower project that, when completed, should provide a greater signal for The Great 88. In order to finish the job KZSC will be going off the airwaves during the morning of Saturday March 16th until about 4 pm. We will gradually return to our lush 20,000 watts at 88.1 FM by sometime on Sunday. If you suddenly discover KZSC on your radio for the first time, let us know. And if you happen to find our missing Caterpillar, we’d appreciate it back.
- Archive available for Angela Davis broadcastJanuary 29, 2015 - 11:02 am
- Chuck Brodsky Live on “Backroads” Sun, Feb 1stJanuary 29, 2015 - 7:46 am
- Jan 28 Special: Prof. Angela DavisJanuary 26, 2015 - 1:05 pm
- Beautiful track from Kauflin’s latest albumJanuary 23, 2015 - 5:34 pm
- Charts & Adds 3rd week of JanuaryJanuary 23, 2015 - 5:20 pm