From New York, Donna the Buffalo brings their energetic spin on alt-country to Moe’s Alley in Santa Cruz, CA on Sunday, Aug 4, 2013 at 8:30pm. Their first studio-produced CD in five years was released less than two months ago, and has already risen to number 8 on the national Americana Radio Chart. The band has been together for 25 years and has released 11 albums to critical acclaim, presenting a unique mix of music that includes elements from country, rock, folk, cajun/zydeco, and reggae that’s tastefully done. More than just a thumping jam band, their work is driven by the strong and thoughtful songwriting of Tara Nevins and Jeb Puryear, who both have strong roots in traditional old-time string band music.
- Fonzie’s “Don’t Sleep on ‘Em” Recommendations Volume Two: Top 10 Hip-Hop Songs of 2015 So FarJuly 2, 2015 - 4:20 am
- Jazz Charts – End of JuneJune 30, 2015 - 10:27 pm
- World Charts- End of JuneJune 30, 2015 - 6:13 pm
- Hip Hop Charts June 30, 2015June 29, 2015 - 4:47 pm
- Rock Charts – 3rd Week of JuneJune 23, 2015 - 4:27 pm