From New York, Donna the Buffalo brings their energetic spin on alt-country to Moe’s Alley in Santa Cruz, CA on Sunday, Aug 4, 2013 at 8:30pm. Their first studio-produced CD in five years was released less than two months ago, and has already risen to number 8 on the national Americana Radio Chart. The band has been together for 25 years and has released 11 albums to critical acclaim, presenting a unique mix of music that includes elements from country, rock, folk, cajun/zydeco, and reggae that’s tastefully done. More than just a thumping jam band, their work is driven by the strong and thoughtful songwriting of Tara Nevins and Jeb Puryear, who both have strong roots in traditional old-time string band music.
- State senator Bill Monning cleans KZSC’s windows and interviews on Talkabout!August 1, 2014 - 2:01 pm
- In case you missed it: What is Community Radio?August 1, 2014 - 7:08 am
- Summer music sale, Sat Aug 30July 31, 2014 - 1:03 pm
- The Memories interviewed by Brandon K (DJ Sandwich)July 30, 2014 - 12:09 pm
- Juan Wauters interview with Brandon K (DJ Sandwich)July 30, 2014 - 11:19 am