The Kabile Bulgarian band takes its name from a small village just north of the city of Yambol in Thrace. One of the premier traditional Bulgarian bands, they are on tour in the U.S. and will be playing for a dance at the Cabrillo College Dance Studio in Aptos, CA on Saturday, 10/20/12 at 8pm. They sing and play native instruments including accordion, kaval (end blown flute), gajda (Bulgarian bagpipe), gadulka (fiddle-like), dumbek and tupan (drums).
- Archive available for Angela Davis broadcastJanuary 29, 2015 - 11:02 am
- Chuck Brodsky Live on “Backroads” Sun, Feb 1stJanuary 29, 2015 - 7:46 am
- Jan 28 Special: Prof. Angela DavisJanuary 26, 2015 - 1:05 pm
- Beautiful track from Kauflin’s latest albumJanuary 23, 2015 - 5:34 pm
- Charts & Adds 3rd week of JanuaryJanuary 23, 2015 - 5:20 pm