The Kabile Bulgarian band takes its name from a small village just north of the city of Yambol in Thrace. One of the premier traditional Bulgarian bands, they are on tour in the U.S. and will be playing for a dance at the Cabrillo College Dance Studio in Aptos, CA on Saturday, 10/20/12 at 8pm. They sing and play native instruments including accordion, kaval (end blown flute), gajda (Bulgarian bagpipe), gadulka (fiddle-like), dumbek and tupan (drums).
- September 2nd, 1838, Birthday of Lili’uokalaniSeptember 1, 2015 - 7:09 pm
- Loud Rock Charts – Last Week of AugustSeptember 1, 2015 - 12:45 am
- Wed Aug 26: “Play What You Feel and Play With Aloha,”August 25, 2015 - 4:10 pm
- Programmer of the Month: David Anton SavageAugust 25, 2015 - 9:02 am
- Loud Rock Charts – Third Week of AugustAugust 24, 2015 - 5:54 pm