Closet Free would like to inform you that October is LGBT history month presenting an interview with Stuart Loomis in 1980 describing gay life in San Francisco from WWII-1980! Click the PLAY button to listen!
Kai & Richard discuss workplace discrimination vs marriage equality, Fortune 500 work place policies; ENDA & municipal workers; community calendar & announcements.
LGBTQ Public Affairs; news; new musical artist releases review; community calendar & announcements.
GLBT Public affairs; Olympics wrap-up; news & notes; community calendar & announcements.
Kai and Richard continue talks about the Olympics and Chick Fil A, as well as other boycott movements concerning LGBTQ causes.
Kai and Richard talk LGBTQ affairs – the Olympics as well as Chick Fil A and marriage equality, community calender and announcements.
- Fonzie’s “Don’t Sleep on ‘Em” Recommendations Volume Two: Top 10 Hip-Hop Songs of 2015 So FarJuly 2, 2015 - 4:20 am
- Jazz Charts – End of JuneJune 30, 2015 - 10:27 pm
- World Charts- End of JuneJune 30, 2015 - 6:13 pm
- Hip Hop Charts June 30, 2015June 29, 2015 - 4:47 pm
- Rock Charts – 3rd Week of JuneJune 23, 2015 - 4:27 pm