The first part of the show features “The Power of Love,” an excerpt from a Sounds True audio course entitled The Living Wisdom of Howard Thurman. Later in the program, Grace Caitlin join host, Kevin Spitzer, for a conversation about her work as a life coach. Caitlin specializes in cutting-edge consciousness skills that build transcendent relationships in couples, groups, and organizations.
Kevin speaks with guest Melissa A Stone about weight loss, body image and self love.
Host Kevin Spitzer begins or Sunday morning programming with a connection of body, mind, spirit, and emotions with Conciliation Sunday.
Sessions 1 by “Rick Hanson PhD” from talk called “Stress-Proof Your Brain” and session 2 of “Clarissa Pinkola Estes, PhD” called “Woman as Indestructable Tree of Life” from the talk “The Dangerous Old Woman”
Read poem by Batua Brinelle entitled “mind, Body, Spirit, and Emotion”
- In My Life – A Musical Theatre Tribute to the Beatles, Oct 20September 24, 2014 - 4:48 pm
- Zion I Ticket Giveaway + Free AlbumSeptember 24, 2014 - 2:30 pm
- Charts and Adds for the Third Week of SeptemberSeptember 24, 2014 - 2:25 pm
- One to Watch: Jazz: Jon Batiste & Stay HumanSeptember 23, 2014 - 12:35 pm
- TOKiMONSTA ticket giveawaySeptember 19, 2014 - 2:20 pm
- In My Life - A Musical Theatre Tribute to the Beatles, Oct 20 $50.00
- Radio Rooster Tee $36.50
- Here, There And Everywhere Shirt $36.50