The first part of the show features “The Power of Love,” an excerpt from a Sounds True audio course entitled The Living Wisdom of Howard Thurman. Later in the program, Grace Caitlin join host, Kevin Spitzer, for a conversation about her work as a life coach. Caitlin specializes in cutting-edge consciousness skills that build transcendent relationships in couples, groups, and organizations.
Kevin speaks with guest Melissa A Stone about weight loss, body image and self love.
Host Kevin Spitzer begins or Sunday morning programming with a connection of body, mind, spirit, and emotions with Conciliation Sunday.
Sessions 1 by “Rick Hanson PhD” from talk called “Stress-Proof Your Brain” and session 2 of “Clarissa Pinkola Estes, PhD” called “Woman as Indestructable Tree of Life” from the talk “The Dangerous Old Woman”
Read poem by Batua Brinelle entitled “mind, Body, Spirit, and Emotion”
- Rock Charts – 3rd Week of JuneJune 23, 2015 - 4:27 pm
- Hip Hop Charts June 23, 2015June 23, 2015 - 10:15 am
- Hip-Hop Charts – June 15, 2015June 15, 2015 - 5:57 pm
- Programmer of the Month: Marley Lix-Jones (Marles Barkley)June 8, 2015 - 10:27 pm
- Jean Ritchie Remembrance on Backroads, Sun June 7thJune 6, 2015 - 4:23 pm