All you garage fans will finally have something to Dwyer-yip about in the New Year. The Crepe Place is playing host to not one, not two, but three killer bands. Orange County western lo-fi outfit The Abigails top the bill as they gear up for the release of their album “Tundra” on Burger Records. San Francisco’s Cool Ghouls are quite familiar with the stage at Santa Cruz’s alternative pancake restaurant. Their debut album was the third most-played new release in 2013 at KZSC; they are sure to feature some tracks off their upcoming Sonny (Sonny and the Sunsets) produced second LP. Los Angeles’ Froth rounds out the bill with burning, organ-grinding psychedelic jams. So throw on your denim jacket, polish up the buttons and join the throngs at The Crepe Place, Soquel Avenue in Santa Cruz on Saturday, January 25th. The noise starts at 9 pm.
- Concert review: Lil B at the Catalyst AtriumDecember 18, 2014 - 12:19 pm
- KZSC’s Muzikal Jewz presents… Hanukah Rocks!December 16, 2014 - 10:13 am
- Five O’clock Rock: by Art O’SullivanDecember 11, 2014 - 3:48 pm
- Review of The Birthday Massacre’s “Superstition”December 7, 2014 - 5:40 pm
- New world charts-Beginning of DecemberDecember 3, 2014 - 12:32 pm