An all-star string extravaganza will be led by fiddler Darol Anger at Don Quixote’s in Felton, CA on Sunday, August 19th, 2012 starting at 7pm. Darol has been pushing the envelope of modern American string music by combining elements of bluegrass, jazz, and world music traditions into his compositions. He has played with the David Grisman Quintet, The Turtle Island String Quartet, Psychograss, the Republic of Strings and other ensembles, and taught at the Berklee College of Music. He’s touring this time with the Furies, which includes Rushad Eggleston (cello), Maeve Gilchrist (harp), Sharon Gilchrist (mandolin), Emy Phelps (guitar, vocals), and Nic Gareiss (foot percussion).
- Programmer of the Month: Dylan MusicNovember 25, 2014 - 10:13 am
- Bluegrass Awards Show on Backroads, Sun Nov 23rdNovember 23, 2014 - 2:08 am
- Planet Cruz: Local Comedy at the Rio TheatreNovember 20, 2014 - 4:39 pm
- Fonzie Interviews The GrouchNovember 20, 2014 - 1:47 pm
- World Charts in Mid NovemberNovember 18, 2014 - 4:35 pm