Flamenco is Spanish folk music and dance from the region of Andalusia in southern Spain. With its colorful costumes, high energy and rhythmic combination of singing, playing, dancing and hand clapping, it’s an amazing experience to witness in person. The 8th annual Bay Area Flamenco Festival comes to Santa Cruz for three weekends of exciting shows featuring world-class performers including icon of Gypsy flamenco dance (and student of the legendary Pepe Rios) Concha Vargas September 22nd and the internationally renowned guitarist known as “The Godfather of Bay Area Flamenco Guitar” David Serva September 27th. All performances will take place at The Kuumbwa Jazz Center at 8 pm.
- New World Charts: End of JulyJuly 29, 2015 - 4:17 pm
- Loud Rock Charts – 4th Week of JulyJuly 28, 2015 - 9:54 pm
- Los Gatos Fiesta de Artes, Sat and Sun August 8th – 9thJuly 28, 2015 - 9:37 am
- Los Gatos Fiesta de Artes, Sat and Sun August 8th – 9thJuly 28, 2015 - 8:30 am
- Mele’uhane Wednesday July 29thJuly 22, 2015 - 10:12 pm