Flamenco is Spanish folk music and dance from the region of Andalusia in southern Spain. With its colorful costumes, high energy and rhythmic combination of singing, playing, dancing and hand clapping, it’s an amazing experience to witness in person. The 8th annual Bay Area Flamenco Festival comes to Santa Cruz for three weekends of exciting shows featuring world-class performers including icon of Gypsy flamenco dance (and student of the legendary Pepe Rios) Concha Vargas September 22nd and the internationally renowned guitarist known as “The Godfather of Bay Area Flamenco Guitar” David Serva September 27th. All performances will take place at The Kuumbwa Jazz Center at 8 pm.
- Loud Rock Charts – Third Week of NovemberNovember 24, 2015 - 12:57 am
- KZSC Show Reviews: FrothNovember 19, 2015 - 10:00 am
- Loud Rock Charts – Second Week of OctoberNovember 17, 2015 - 2:46 am
- The Merrie Monarch, David KalakauaNovember 16, 2015 - 3:40 pm
- KZSC Show Reviews: Kendrick Lamar – 1st Annual Kunta Groove SessionsNovember 16, 2015 - 10:00 am