Flamenco is Spanish folk music and dance from the region of Andalusia in southern Spain. With its colorful costumes, high energy and rhythmic combination of singing, playing, dancing and hand clapping, it’s an amazing experience to witness in person. The 8th annual Bay Area Flamenco Festival comes to Santa Cruz for three weekends of exciting shows featuring world-class performers including icon of Gypsy flamenco dance (and student of the legendary Pepe Rios) Concha Vargas September 22nd and the internationally renowned guitarist known as “The Godfather of Bay Area Flamenco Guitar” David Serva September 27th. All performances will take place at The Kuumbwa Jazz Center at 8 pm.
- Rock Charts – Last Week of FebruaryFebruary 25, 2015 - 12:09 pm
- New World- charts for end of FebruaryFebruary 24, 2015 - 1:04 pm
- RPM Charts – End of FebruaryFebruary 24, 2015 - 11:00 am
- Hip-Hop Charts February 24, 2015February 23, 2015 - 2:55 pm
- Jazz Charts 3rd week of FebruaryFebruary 20, 2015 - 7:37 pm