The Kabile Bulgarian band takes its name from a small village just north of the city of Yambol in Thrace. One of the premier traditional Bulgarian bands, they are on tour in the U.S. and will be playing for a dance at the Cabrillo College Dance Studio in Aptos, CA on Saturday, 10/20/12 at 8pm. They sing and play native instruments including accordion, kaval (end blown flute), gajda (Bulgarian bagpipe), gadulka (fiddle-like), dumbek and tupan (drums).
- Rock Charts – 1st Week of September!September 2, 2014 - 11:13 am
- RPM Charts – Beginning of September!September 2, 2014 - 10:05 am
- Groundation’s Harrison Stafford interviewed by DJ TiffanyAugust 28, 2014 - 6:02 pm
- Rock Charts – Last Week of August!August 28, 2014 - 10:40 am
- Students! Join our Environmental News teamAugust 27, 2014 - 3:41 pm