From the soggy town of Seattle comes Pasatempo, a band specializing in old-style music from the Greek underworld, known as “Rebetika” along with other music from the Balkans. They’ll be in concert at Don Quixote’s in Felton, CA on Thursday, July 19th, 2012 at 7:30pm. Led by the husband and wife team of Christos Govetas (vocals, bouzouki and baglama) and Ruth Hunter (vocals, accordion and former member of the Santa Cruz Balkan band Medna Usta) the ensemble also includes Dave Bartley (guitar), Hank Bradley (“The Poison Coyote Kid” on bouzouki), Steve Ramsay (baglama) and Bill Lanphier (double bass) for that wall of emotional sound reflecting the full gamut of sorrow and joy.
- Rock Charts – 1st Week of September!September 2, 2014 - 11:13 am
- RPM Charts – Beginning of September!September 2, 2014 - 10:05 am
- Groundation’s Harrison Stafford interviewed by DJ TiffanyAugust 28, 2014 - 6:02 pm
- Rock Charts – Last Week of August!August 28, 2014 - 10:40 am
- Students! Join our Environmental News teamAugust 27, 2014 - 3:41 pm