KRS, an acronym for ““Knowledge Reigning Supreme”, has been called the “conscience of Hip Hop” by Rolling Stone magazine and “the spokesperson for Hip Hop” by the street cred publication, Wall Street Journal. With 20 published albums to his credit and his appearances with other artists, KRS-One has literally written the most rhymes in Hip Hop’s history and has been a master teacher for over two decades. Opening for KRS-One will be Ostrich Head; you may remember them from the soundtrack to the video game “Tiger Woods PGA Golf”. An Easter evening of Hip Hop happens at The Golden State Theatre in Monterey March 31st. Showtime is 8 pm.
- Last Week of November – Loud Rock ChartsDecember 1, 2015 - 9:58 am
- TÜLIPS – KZSC InterviewsNovember 30, 2015 - 10:00 am
- Mike Neider of Blast! – KZSC InterviewsNovember 25, 2015 - 12:00 pm
- Loud Rock Charts – Third Week of NovemberNovember 24, 2015 - 12:57 am
- KZSC Show Reviews: FrothNovember 19, 2015 - 10:00 am