Unlike Tupac, the odds of seeing a holographic Jim Morrison are slim. But modern technology has produced the official Doors App, promising “to bring The Doors’ story to life” by delving deep into every aspect of their career. Materials used are from the band’s archive and dozens of other sources including over 40 short form videos and all 6 music videos The Doors made. Of course there’s tons of music, lyrics, posters, essays and even a chance to “drive” Jim Morrison’s Shelby GT 500 Mustang. Want to find out what really happened at that infamous Miami concert? Check out The Doors App.
- Rock Charts – Second Week of Sept.September 9, 2014 - 2:50 pm
- RPM Charts – 2nd Week In SeptemberSeptember 9, 2014 - 10:00 am
- Rock Charts – 1st Week of September!September 2, 2014 - 11:13 am
- RPM Charts – Beginning of September!September 2, 2014 - 10:05 am
- Groundation’s Harrison Stafford interviewed by DJ TiffanyAugust 28, 2014 - 6:02 pm