Unlike Tupac, the odds of seeing a holographic Jim Morrison are slim. But modern technology has produced the official Doors App, promising “to bring The Doors’ story to life” by delving deep into every aspect of their career. Materials used are from the band’s archive and dozens of other sources including over 40 short form videos and all 6 music videos The Doors made. Of course there’s tons of music, lyrics, posters, essays and even a chance to “drive” Jim Morrison’s Shelby GT 500 Mustang. Want to find out what really happened at that infamous Miami concert? Check out The Doors App.
- KZSC’s Muzikal Jewz presents… Hanukah Rocks!December 16, 2014 - 10:13 am
- Five O’clock Rock: by Art O’SullivanDecember 11, 2014 - 3:48 pm
- Review of The Birthday Massacre’s “Superstition”December 7, 2014 - 5:40 pm
- New world charts-Beginning of DecemberDecember 3, 2014 - 12:32 pm
- RPM Charts – Beginning of DecemberDecember 2, 2014 - 10:00 am