Imagine this: John Lennon would be 73 on his birthday October 9th. Drew Harrison, the gifted leader of the musically remarkable and very popular The Beatles tribute band The Sun Kings, will present an evening of John Lennon’s music as a belated birthday celebration at Don Quixote’s in Felton. His solo ‘In The Spirit of Lennon’ musical show takes place October 10th. Showtime is 7:30 pm.
- September 2nd, 1838, Birthday of Lili’uokalaniSeptember 1, 2015 - 7:09 pm
- Loud Rock Charts – Last Week of AugustSeptember 1, 2015 - 12:45 am
- Wed Aug 26: “Play What You Feel and Play With Aloha,”August 25, 2015 - 4:10 pm
- Programmer of the Month: David Anton SavageAugust 25, 2015 - 9:02 am
- Loud Rock Charts – Third Week of AugustAugust 24, 2015 - 5:54 pm