Gender theorist and activist Kate Bornstein will be at Bookshop Santa Cruz to promote her new book, A Queer and Pleasant Danger: A Memoir. The book is described as “The true story of a nice Jewish boy who joins the Church of Scientology and leaves twelve years later to become the lovely lady she is today.” Her works on gender such as Gender Outlaw have been assigned here at UCSC, but don’t forget to look into her hilarious twitter page. She will be reading from and signing her new book on Thursday August 16 at 7:30pm.
- Concert review: Lil B at the Catalyst AtriumDecember 18, 2014 - 12:19 pm
- KZSC’s Muzikal Jewz presents… Hanukah Rocks!December 16, 2014 - 10:13 am
- Five O’clock Rock: by Art O’SullivanDecember 11, 2014 - 3:48 pm
- Review of The Birthday Massacre’s “Superstition”December 7, 2014 - 5:40 pm
- New world charts-Beginning of DecemberDecember 3, 2014 - 12:32 pm