The old adage “time flies when your having fun” certainly applies to Kevin Spitzer. He first joined KZSC 14 years ago; long-time listeners will recall programs he’s hosted in the past such as “Celtic Undercurrents”, “Freedom Flight”, “Turtle Island” and “Imagine”. Kevin was also a regular substitute host of countless folk and talk shows, served twice on our Program Review Committee and helped on a variety of construction projects at KZSC. Even if you’re not familiar with his past, no doubt you’ve heard Kevin’s current show, “Conciliation Sunday”. In the spirit of his program, we can share with you that Kevin is having his “second Saturn Return”. As such, a change has got to come, even if all of us wish it weren’t so. Kevin is heading out on a new adventure, which will take him beyond the range of our 20,000 watts. With his heart and spirit devoted to raising consciousness among our staff and our listeners, Kevin Spitzer will be sorely missed by all of us at The Great 88. He is one of the volunteers who helped make us what we are today.
- Programmer of the Month: Dylan MusicNovember 25, 2014 - 10:13 am
- Bluegrass Awards Show on Backroads, Sun Nov 23rdNovember 23, 2014 - 2:08 am
- Planet Cruz: Local Comedy at the Rio TheatreNovember 20, 2014 - 4:39 pm
- Fonzie Interviews The GrouchNovember 20, 2014 - 1:47 pm
- World Charts in Mid NovemberNovember 18, 2014 - 4:35 pm