Everyone knows surfing started in Hawaii but when it came to the mainland, it came and stayed in Santa Cruz. KZSC’s Hawaiian surfing shirt is the best of both worlds. Remember: “Wiki Wiki” means fast. Get your summer shirts, canvas totes and other Great 88 goodies now inside our KZSC Summer Store.
The little radio station in the woods that you know and love opened our roadside Pledge Drive Store during March and loaded it with all kinds of music, DVDs, KZSC brand clothing and other goodies to choose from. Not only can you find cool stuff for yourself or others, but you’ll glad to know that all funds from purchases and donations go toward our operating costs for the next six months. Every once and a while we find a stray field mouse inside our roadside joint. Keep him company by sending your computer mouse running into the KZSC Pledge Drive Store today.
- Seabright Stringfest Apr 24th-26thApril 24, 2015 - 1:08 pm
- MOON BLOCK presents fourth annual Desert Daze Festival!April 21, 2015 - 2:40 pm
- New World Charts-mid AprilApril 21, 2015 - 2:23 pm
- Fri Apr 24: Jordan, Jesse, Go! Live in Santa CruzApril 21, 2015 - 5:18 am
- Programmer of the Month: Jacob Block (Brickfrog)April 21, 2015 - 1:57 am