Her mother bravely resisted an arranged marriage in Korea and married a man who wrote joke books – in Korean. Going up in San Francisco during the 1970s with parents like this, it’s no wonder Margaret Cho chose comedy as a profession. She’s had a television sit-com, done Broadway and has toured to sold-out crowds for decades; find out what’s so funny for yourself on Saturday, November 30th when Margaret Cho appears at The Rio Theatre in Santa Cruz. Jim Short opens the show at 7 pm.
- Rock Charts – First Week of August!August 4, 2015 - 8:16 pm
- Loud Rock Charts – Last Week of JulyAugust 4, 2015 - 12:37 am
- New World Charts: End of JulyJuly 29, 2015 - 4:17 pm
- Loud Rock Charts – 4th Week of JulyJuly 28, 2015 - 9:54 pm
- Los Gatos Fiesta de Artes, Sat and Sun August 8th – 9thJuly 28, 2015 - 9:37 am