Her mother bravely resisted an arranged marriage in Korea and married a man who wrote joke books – in Korean. Going up in San Francisco during the 1970s with parents like this, it’s no wonder Margaret Cho chose comedy as a profession. She’s had a television sit-com, done Broadway and has toured to sold-out crowds for decades; find out what’s so funny for yourself on Saturday, November 30th when Margaret Cho appears at The Rio Theatre in Santa Cruz. Jim Short opens the show at 7 pm.
- Concert review: Lil B at the Catalyst AtriumDecember 18, 2014 - 12:19 pm
- KZSC’s Muzikal Jewz presents… Hanukah Rocks!December 16, 2014 - 10:13 am
- Five O’clock Rock: by Art O’SullivanDecember 11, 2014 - 3:48 pm
- Review of The Birthday Massacre’s “Superstition”December 7, 2014 - 5:40 pm
- New world charts-Beginning of DecemberDecember 3, 2014 - 12:32 pm