Her mother bravely resisted an arranged marriage in Korea and married a man who wrote joke books – in Korean. Going up in San Francisco during the 1970s with parents like this, it’s no wonder Margaret Cho chose comedy as a profession. She’s had a television sit-com, done Broadway and has toured to sold-out crowds for decades; find out what’s so funny for yourself on Saturday, November 30th when Margaret Cho appears at The Rio Theatre in Santa Cruz. Jim Short opens the show at 7 pm.
- Loud Rock Charts – First Week of OctoberOctober 4, 2015 - 6:01 pm
- Bon Voyage, Dylan MusicSeptember 30, 2015 - 1:41 pm
- Loud Rock Charts — Last Week of SeptemberSeptember 28, 2015 - 10:20 pm
- Sept 30: Debashish Bhattacharya live on KZSCSeptember 28, 2015 - 10:06 am
- New World Charts- start of SeptemberSeptember 22, 2015 - 8:08 pm