The California Roots Music & Arts Festival began as a small grassroots event in Monterey. It’s now one of the largest and more unique festivals in the country. Combining elements of art, music and environmental consciousness, The California Roots Music & Arts Festival will enter its 5th a year with a family environment, zero waste program and live art. Set in the historic Monterey County Fairgrounds, fans will see some of today’s biggest reggae acts on the same legendary stage that was graced by Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin and The Who in 1967.
- Rock Charts – 1st Week of September!September 2, 2014 - 11:13 am
- RPM Charts – Beginning of September!September 2, 2014 - 10:05 am
- Groundation’s Harrison Stafford interviewed by DJ TiffanyAugust 28, 2014 - 6:02 pm
- Rock Charts – Last Week of August!August 28, 2014 - 10:40 am
- Students! Join our Environmental News teamAugust 27, 2014 - 3:41 pm