An all-star string extravaganza will be led by fiddler Darol Anger at Don Quixote’s in Felton, CA on Sunday, August 19th, 2012 starting at 7pm. Darol has been pushing the envelope of modern American string music by combining elements of bluegrass, jazz, and world music traditions into his compositions. He has played with the David Grisman Quintet, The Turtle Island String Quartet, Psychograss, the Republic of Strings and other ensembles, and taught at the Berklee College of Music. He’s touring this time with the Furies, which includes Rushad Eggleston (cello), Maeve Gilchrist (harp), Sharon Gilchrist (mandolin), Emy Phelps (guitar, vocals), and Nic Gareiss (foot percussion).
- KZSC’s long-delayed on-air fundraiser starts Nov 4October 29, 2014 - 11:41 am
- Charts and Adds: Third Week of OctoberOctober 28, 2014 - 6:44 pm
- Toni Morrison LIVE on KZSC – Oct 25th 4pmOctober 20, 2014 - 5:34 pm
- New Fall 2014 Program scheduleOctober 20, 2014 - 4:54 pm
- Simrit Kaur at the Pacific Cultural CenterOctober 17, 2014 - 9:52 pm