An all-star string extravaganza will be led by fiddler Darol Anger at Don Quixote’s in Felton, CA on Sunday, August 19th, 2012 starting at 7pm. Darol has been pushing the envelope of modern American string music by combining elements of bluegrass, jazz, and world music traditions into his compositions. He has played with the David Grisman Quintet, The Turtle Island String Quartet, Psychograss, the Republic of Strings and other ensembles, and taught at the Berklee College of Music. He’s touring this time with the Furies, which includes Rushad Eggleston (cello), Maeve Gilchrist (harp), Sharon Gilchrist (mandolin), Emy Phelps (guitar, vocals), and Nic Gareiss (foot percussion).
- Interview with Alexandra & the Starlight BandJuly 16, 2014 - 8:46 am
- Rock Charts – Second Week of JulyJuly 15, 2014 - 7:30 pm
- RPM Charts – Mid-JulyJuly 15, 2014 - 6:26 pm
- Poet Gabe Kittle, Live on KZSC–Thurs July 17 at 7PMJuly 14, 2014 - 10:12 am
- Upcoming Shows @ The Catalyst + Ticket GiveawaysJuly 10, 2014 - 2:04 pm