Remember Beck’s “The Information?” The album that provided stickers so you could create your own cover? Well Beck is back and taking it one step further, with his new album featuring 20 songs of sheet music – and it’s up to YOU to bring them to life. Beck’s website describes “Song Reader [as] an experiment in what an album can be at the end of 2012—an alternative that enlists the listener in the tone of every track.” Keep an eye out for “Beck Hansen’s Song Reader” in December 2012. The album will be released by McSweeny’s, a San Francisco publishing company.
- Rock Charts – 1st Week of September!September 2, 2014 - 11:13 am
- RPM Charts – Beginning of September!September 2, 2014 - 10:05 am
- Groundation’s Harrison Stafford interviewed by DJ TiffanyAugust 28, 2014 - 6:02 pm
- Rock Charts – Last Week of August!August 28, 2014 - 10:40 am
- Students! Join our Environmental News teamAugust 27, 2014 - 3:41 pm