How big a jolt do you need to get started in the morning? If you have a clock radio (bonus if the clock has hands) set for 6 AM, you’ll be happy to know your old Monday-Friday faves are still tucked in, along with a new Celtic show Saturdays and a musical surprise on Sunday. End or start your day the musical way with The Great 88. Find out more about music, talk and KZSC by looking at our Spring Program Schedule.
What makes spring so exciting at the Great 88? The tonnage of tunes & the massive amount of music programs we’ll offer. A lot of our DJs will be graduating in June, so it’s a last chance for them to host a show. But a bunch of new voices with fresh ideas are ready start as well. And what about your old favorites? They’ll be there too. Find out how we squeeze them altogether in KZSC’s new Spring Program Schedule starting Monday, April 14th.
- Rock Charts – 1st Week of September!September 2, 2014 - 11:13 am
- RPM Charts – Beginning of September!September 2, 2014 - 10:05 am
- Groundation’s Harrison Stafford interviewed by DJ TiffanyAugust 28, 2014 - 6:02 pm
- Rock Charts – Last Week of August!August 28, 2014 - 10:40 am
- Students! Join our Environmental News teamAugust 27, 2014 - 3:41 pm