How big a jolt do you need to get started in the morning? If you have a clock radio (bonus if the clock has hands) set for 6 AM, you’ll be happy to know your old Monday-Friday faves are still tucked in, along with a new Celtic show Saturdays and a musical surprise on Sunday. End or start your day the musical way with The Great 88. Find out more about music, talk and KZSC by looking at our Spring Program Schedule.
What makes spring so exciting at the Great 88? The tonnage of tunes & the massive amount of music programs we’ll offer. A lot of our DJs will be graduating in June, so it’s a last chance for them to host a show. But a bunch of new voices with fresh ideas are ready start as well. And what about your old favorites? They’ll be there too. Find out how we squeeze them altogether in KZSC’s new Spring Program Schedule starting Monday, April 14th.
- Charts and Adds: Second Week of SeptemberSeptember 17, 2014 - 2:25 pm
- Rock Charts – Second Week of Sept.September 9, 2014 - 2:50 pm
- RPM Charts – 2nd Week In SeptemberSeptember 9, 2014 - 10:00 am
- Rock Charts – 1st Week of September!September 2, 2014 - 11:13 am
- RPM Charts – Beginning of September!September 2, 2014 - 10:05 am