In 1965 Roger Kynard Erickson penned his most famous composition, “You’re Gonna Miss Me”. Originally recorded with a group called The Spades, lyricist and jug player Tommy Hall heard it and invited him to join (and record) a version with Texas garage rock/psychedelic band The 13th Floor Elevators. Roky Erickson and the Elevators became a national sensation in 1966, with a renewed interest in the 80’s when the “Nuggets” collection included the hit. His legacy continues in person at Don Quixote’s in Felton on Wednesday, August 21st. Showtime is 9 pm.
- RPM Charts – End of OctoberOctober 30, 2014 - 9:30 am
- KZSC’s long-delayed on-air fundraiser starts Nov 4October 29, 2014 - 11:41 am
- Charts and Adds: Third Week of OctoberOctober 28, 2014 - 6:44 pm
- Toni Morrison LIVE on KZSC – Oct 25th 4pmOctober 20, 2014 - 5:34 pm
- New Fall 2014 Program scheduleOctober 20, 2014 - 4:54 pm