In 1965 Roger Kynard Erickson penned his most famous composition, “You’re Gonna Miss Me”. Originally recorded with a group called The Spades, lyricist and jug player Tommy Hall heard it and invited him to join (and record) a version with Texas garage rock/psychedelic band The 13th Floor Elevators. Roky Erickson and the Elevators became a national sensation in 1966, with a renewed interest in the 80′s when the “Nuggets” collection included the hit. His legacy continues in person at Don Quixote’s in Felton on Wednesday, August 21st. Showtime is 9 pm.
- State senator Bill Monning cleans KZSC’s windows and interviews on Talkabout!August 1, 2014 - 2:01 pm
- In case you missed it: What is Community Radio?August 1, 2014 - 7:08 am
- Summer music sale, Sat Aug 30July 31, 2014 - 1:03 pm
- The Memories interviewed by Brandon K (DJ Sandwich)July 30, 2014 - 12:09 pm
- Juan Wauters interview with Brandon K (DJ Sandwich)July 30, 2014 - 11:19 am