In 1965 Roger Kynard Erickson penned his most famous composition, “You’re Gonna Miss Me”. Originally recorded with a group called The Spades, lyricist and jug player Tommy Hall heard it and invited him to join (and record) a version with Texas garage rock/psychedelic band The 13th Floor Elevators. Roky Erickson and the Elevators became a national sensation in 1966, with a renewed interest in the 80’s when the “Nuggets” collection included the hit. His legacy continues in person at Don Quixote’s in Felton on Wednesday, August 21st. Showtime is 9 pm.
- Rock Charts – Last Week of FebruaryFebruary 25, 2015 - 12:09 pm
- New World- charts for end of FebruaryFebruary 24, 2015 - 1:04 pm
- RPM Charts – End of FebruaryFebruary 24, 2015 - 11:00 am
- Hip-Hop Charts February 24, 2015February 23, 2015 - 2:55 pm
- Jazz Charts 3rd week of FebruaryFebruary 20, 2015 - 7:37 pm