Celebrate Bastille Day with the French-speaking band De Temps Antan, who will be bringing vibrant traditional music from Quebec to Don Quixote’s International Music Hall in Felton on Tuesday, July 14, 2015, at 7:30pm. This trio features former members of the seminal French-Canadian band La Bottine Souriante, including the charismatic André Brunet on fiddle, composer of many delightful tunes, and a previous winner of the Canadian Grand Masters Fiddle Championship, along with Eric Beaudry on guitar, mandolin, and bouzouki, and Pierre-Luc Dupuis on button accordion and harmonica. Everyone in the band sings, and their sense of fun in performance is quite contagious. Presented by the Celtic Society of the Monterey Bay.
Masters of traditional Celtic fiddling converge for a performance at Don Quixote’s in Felton, CA on Sunday, April 13, 2014 at 7:00pm. The Celtic Fiddle Festival band features Irish fiddler Kevin Burke (Bothy Band, Patrick Street), Breton fiddler Christian Lemaitre (Kornog) and Quebecois fiddler André Brunet (De Temps Antan, La Bottine Souriante) backed by acclaimed Breton guitarist Nicholas Quemener. They’re celebrating the release of their 6th album, “Live in Brittany.” Presented by the Celtic Society of the Monterey Bay.
- Wed Aug 26: “Play What You Feel and Play With Aloha,”August 25, 2015 - 4:10 pm
- Programmer of the Month: David Anton SavageAugust 25, 2015 - 9:02 am
- Loud Rock Charts – Third Week of AugustAugust 24, 2015 - 5:54 pm
- Fonzie’s “Don’t Sleep on ‘Em” Recommendations Volume OneAugust 20, 2015 - 10:06 pm
- New World Charts- second week of AugustAugust 18, 2015 - 6:54 pm