Everybody’s celebrating Record Store Day, a chance to partake in the time-honored tradition of pawing through bins with fellow music lovers and finding a treasure or three to add to your collection. It started years ago as a campaign to raise awareness about the plight of independent record shops, however Record Store Day is now an international holiday for music fans. Many labels and artists come out with one-of-a-kind items just for the event. In Santa Cruz, you can visit Streetlight Records to experience live music and special items. To find out more about the festivities in your area, go to RECORD STORE DAY.
- New World Charts: End of JulyJuly 29, 2015 - 4:17 pm
- Loud Rock Charts – 4th Week of JulyJuly 28, 2015 - 9:54 pm
- Los Gatos Fiesta de Artes, Sat and Sun August 8th – 9thJuly 28, 2015 - 9:37 am
- Los Gatos Fiesta de Artes, Sat and Sun August 8th – 9thJuly 28, 2015 - 8:30 am
- Mele’uhane Wednesday July 29thJuly 22, 2015 - 10:12 pm