Everybody’s celebrating Record Store Day, a chance to partake in the time-honored tradition of pawing through bins with fellow music lovers and finding a treasure or three to add to your collection. It started years ago as a campaign to raise awareness about the plight of independent record shops, however Record Store Day is now an international holiday for music fans. Many labels and artists come out with one-of-a-kind items just for the event. In Santa Cruz, you can visit Streetlight Records to experience live music and special items. To find out more about the festivities in your area, go to RECORD STORE DAY.
- Concert review: Lil B at the Catalyst AtriumDecember 18, 2014 - 12:19 pm
- KZSC’s Muzikal Jewz presents… Hanukah Rocks!December 16, 2014 - 10:13 am
- Five O’clock Rock: by Art O’SullivanDecember 11, 2014 - 3:48 pm
- Review of The Birthday Massacre’s “Superstition”December 7, 2014 - 5:40 pm
- New world charts-Beginning of DecemberDecember 3, 2014 - 12:32 pm