The 3rd annual Seabright Stringfest is a cavalcade of continuous acoustic music. This FREE event features 10 bands: Earl, Adrienne, Myles (oldtime rags); The Wakerobins (Americana/oldtimey); Theo and Dave (traditional Irish); Happy Chappies (traditional world music); The Percolators (Quebecois, oldtimey and traditional world music); Ragged But Right (oldtimey); Suzanne and Jim (traditional Americana roots); Redwood Ramblers (oldtimey); Earl White Stringband (oldtimey) and Bean Creek (bluegrass). The Seabright Stringfest takes place his Saturday, April 19th from 11 am-10 pm on the Seabright Brewery/Java Junction Patio in Santa Cruz.
- Regulating Our Local Music Scene with a Legend of the Bay – by DJ Jazzy JefeMay 22, 2015 - 3:19 am
- KZSC Album Reviews: Chloe by Matthew AzrieliMay 21, 2015 - 8:00 am
- KZSC Show Reviews: Mikal CroninMay 20, 2015 - 8:00 am
- May 24: Quintron and Miss PussycatMay 19, 2015 - 4:58 pm
- KZSC Album Reviews: Ceremony – The L-Shaped ManMay 19, 2015 - 8:00 am