Michael Bryant hosts this week’s Talkabout with Elliot Hazen, Assistant Researcher at UCSC discussing climate change. Also joining Michael is Thorne Lay, professor of Earth and Marine Science at UCSC, talking about earthquakes and Santa Cruz county.
John has Bob Darling and Tony Francis of Outrigger Santa Cruz on the show today. Also on the show is Nicki Zahm, director of the Food shed project as well as Doron Comenchero of Food, What?
John has guests Debbie Kesider, Jim Littlefield, Jennifer Yashas on the show to talk about about “Blue” a global ocean event & Save Our Shores. Listen to this sea soaked podcast of Talkabout below!
Fred Keeley talks about tax collecting and treasury.
John has Katie Purcell, Max & Kimberly Spooner on the show talking about open gardens and sailing adventure.
Guests Rich Novak and Grant Wilson call-in to talk about politics.
- Bay Area Black Metal Band Cormorant Streaming New Album “Earth Diver”April 18, 2014 - 10:00 am
- Seabright Stringfest April 19thApril 16, 2014 - 12:55 pm
- Family Photo takes Indie Rock to New Musical Heights on Debut AlbumApril 16, 2014 - 10:00 am
- The Jazz Charts: 3rd Week of AprilApril 15, 2014 - 2:46 pm
- Mornings On KZSCApril 15, 2014 - 2:01 pm