The Breeders played their first show together during the summer of 1992 in a snooker hall behind Warrington Rugby Club in the north of England. Two days later, they supported Nirvana in Dublin and Belfast and played at the gigantic Glastonbury Festival. After playing sold-out shows that fall, they made their way to San Francisco to record “Last Splash”. The album was a huge success, propelled in part by a music video directed by Spike Jonze. They played their last show in September of 1994…until now. To commemorate the release of a deluxe anniversary edition of “Last Splash” The Breeders are touring together again, performing the album live. Catch The Breeders Monday, August 26th at The Rio in Santa Cruz. Showtime will be 8 pm.
- Concert review: Lil B at the Catalyst AtriumDecember 18, 2014 - 12:19 pm
- KZSC’s Muzikal Jewz presents… Hanukah Rocks!December 16, 2014 - 10:13 am
- Five O’clock Rock: by Art O’SullivanDecember 11, 2014 - 3:48 pm
- Review of The Birthday Massacre’s “Superstition”December 7, 2014 - 5:40 pm
- New world charts-Beginning of DecemberDecember 3, 2014 - 12:32 pm