The end of December is full of music events in the Santa Cruz area that you won’t want to miss. “Winter Solstice” which includes Barbara Higbie, Liz Story, Lisa Lynne, George Tortorelli and Aryeh Frankfurter is a holiday music event at the Kuumbwa Jazz Center Friday, December 21st that will surely make you feel festive. Sunday, December 23rd, check out the sophisticated modern jazz duo The Le Boeuf Brothers at Don Quixote’s in Felton, followed by the guitar stylings of Peppino D’Agostino on Thursday December 27th. Finally, head down to the Rio Theatre on December 29th or 30th to see the White Album Ensemble perform The Beatles’ “Revolver” and “Let it Be” albums note-for-note. More Beatles for New Years Eve with The Sun Kings at Don Quixote’s starting at 9 pm.
- 57th Monterey Jazz Festival Ticket Giveaways!August 18, 2014 - 2:55 pm
- Jazz Adds & Charts, Second Week of AugustAugust 16, 2014 - 11:33 am
- Reggae on the riverAugust 14, 2014 - 3:54 pm
- Programmer of the Month: Henry Bertheaud (Roux)August 14, 2014 - 6:20 am
- Rock Charts – 2nd Week of August!August 13, 2014 - 1:51 pm