This week on Universal Grapevine, the legendary Bruce Bratton has Santa Cruz County Supervisor Greg Caput discussing the issues and news from Watsonville and our South County. In the second half hour, Bruce interviews game inventor and world traveler Robert Easley about his travels and experiences after leaving UCSC.
Bruce’s first guest will be Jane Gregorius and Teresa Zolar talking about the Pajaro Valley Art’s Council’s new show, “Fur, Flippers, Feathers and Fuzz.” In the second half, artistic director Anita Monga talks about the 19th annual San Francisco
On Universal Grapevine this week Bruce has Santa Cruz County Supervisor Neal Coonerty on county issues. Following Coonerty is Jim and Paula Faris who chat with Bruce on their careers at MGM and the other Hollywood institutions back in the day. You can listen here!
On Universal Grapevine this week, Bruce’s guests for the entire hour will be the winners of Bookshop Santa Cruz‘s annual Short Story Contest, reading their winning entries.
This week on Universal Grapevine, Bruce welcomes April Bennett on the show to discuss the Santa Cruz Sidereal Theater Company and whats new in live local theater. In the second half hour is guest Gary Patton to talk to listeners about the ever lasting issue of desalinization in Santa Cruz County.
Bruce’s first guest is Saundie Isaak director of Lifespan, who’ll tell us the kind of services they provide in the county. In the second half of the hour Pat Lerman describes what the town of Aromas is doing after being threatened with fracking in their area!
- Toni Morrison LIVE on KZSC – Oct 25th 4pmOctober 20, 2014 - 5:34 pm
- New Fall 2014 Program scheduleOctober 20, 2014 - 4:54 pm
- Simrit Kaur at the Pacific Cultural CenterOctober 17, 2014 - 9:52 pm
- Meow (Run) The Jewels!October 16, 2014 - 3:27 pm
- The Best Of Bob Marley And The Wailers New CDOctober 14, 2014 - 11:02 am
- In My Life - A Musical Theatre Tribute to the Beatles, Oct 20 $50.00
- Coffee Mug $25.00
- Flying 45 Tee $36.50
- Mini Sponsorship Packages $525.00–$850.00