Christopher Krohn discusses UCSC’s environmental studies internship program. Rita Bottoms talks about her book Riffs & Ecstasies.
Angelo Grona and Rose Sellery talk about the fashion show at the Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium. Jim Emdy discusses opera and performing arts in Northern California.
Bill Parkin, Mary James and Chad Davies talk land use regulation and the Jewel Theatre Company.
Dan Harder, Sara Wilbourne and Meg Dandow join Bruce Bratton for a discussion of the Santa Cruz City Museum and Tandy Beal’s “Hereafterhere” play.
Wilma Bonet talks the San Francisco mime troupe, and Susana Waddell discusses the Pajaro Valley Arts Council Show.
Rob Blitzer talks about the Blitzer Art Gallery, and Audrey Stanley discusses Shakespeare Santa Cruz.
- Programmer of the Month: Dylan MusicNovember 25, 2014 - 10:13 am
- Bluegrass Awards Show on Backroads, Sun Nov 23rdNovember 23, 2014 - 2:08 am
- Planet Cruz: Local Comedy at the Rio TheatreNovember 20, 2014 - 4:39 pm
- Fonzie Interviews The GrouchNovember 20, 2014 - 1:47 pm
- World Charts in Mid NovemberNovember 18, 2014 - 4:35 pm