Bruce has Rebecca Jackson in studio to discuss “Music in May” concerts. Followed by Santa Cruz County Treasurer Fred Keely on Santa Cruz County funds and local politics.
Bruce’s first guest on Universal Grapevine is Julie James and Marco Baricelli talking about the Jewel Theater‘s two one-act Harold Pinter plays running April 25th through May 19th. In the second half hour, UCSC’s Chris Wilmers discusses the research work on pumas in the Environmental Studies department.
Bruce’s first guest is Jennifer Colby talking about this year’s May Day Reel World Labor Film Festival. It’s happening from April 24th through May 8th.
Pat Matecjek will be his guest the second half hour handling many of the political issues around Santa Cruz County.
Bruce has special guests Sarah Albertson, Theater Professor at Cabrillo College talking about upcoming performances. Also on the show is Cecile Andrews, author of Living Room Revolution. For more on Cecile, visit http://www.cecileandrews.com/ and for Cabrillo Theater, visit http://www.cabrillo.edu/academics/theaterarts/
Listen here for a great interview with Dr. Paul Ware talking about the field of Physiatry, after which Michael Tierra talks about The Contemporary Chamber Music concert happening in Santa Cruz 4/14.
Good young Bruce has Alexandra Kennedy on the show to talk about “Grief & Grieving”; and guest Sarah Leonard on the Mental Health Client Action Network (MHCAN) in Santa Cruz.
- TOKiMONSTA ticket giveawaySeptember 19, 2014 - 2:20 pm
- Rose’s “Most Impossible Secret Dream” wrapping up after 29 yearsSeptember 18, 2014 - 5:13 pm
- RPM Charts – Mid-SeptemberSeptember 18, 2014 - 11:41 am
- Charts and Adds: Second Week of SeptemberSeptember 17, 2014 - 2:25 pm
- Rose’s “Most Impossible Secret Dream” wrapping up after 29 yearsSeptember 10, 2014 - 9:50 am