Nikki Silva of NPR’s Kitchen Sisters talks about about Cabrillo Festival of contemporary music; Michael Warren, UCSC professor, is all about Shakespeare Santa Cruz.
Bruce has Tom Noddy, the “Bubble Guy” who will be performing at the Santa Cruz Fringe Festival, as well as Anita Monga, Artistic Director of the San Francisco Silent Film Festival.
Guests Mark Wainer & Judy Johnson Darrow interviews about “Community of Artists” Photography Exhibit at Felix Kulpa Gallery; Wendy Mayer-Lochtefeld about new plans to save Capitola Book Café.
Live interviews with Rachel Goodman & George Newell about the Tannery Arts Center, as well as Tubten Pende & James Dougherty about Buddhism lecture series.
Bruce talks with Gina Marie Hayes about the UCSC Drama presentation “I Dream of Chang & Eng” followed by a conversation with UCSC grad Rebecca Ronay-Hazleton about her book, “Choosing Health.”
Bruce talks with Tita Wadsworth about Mountain Community Theater and John Thiemann about Funeral Alliance of Monterey Bay.
- Concert review: Lil B at the Catalyst AtriumDecember 18, 2014 - 12:19 pm
- KZSC’s Muzikal Jewz presents… Hanukah Rocks!December 16, 2014 - 10:13 am
- Five O’clock Rock: by Art O’SullivanDecember 11, 2014 - 3:48 pm
- Review of The Birthday Massacre’s “Superstition”December 7, 2014 - 5:40 pm
- New world charts-Beginning of DecemberDecember 3, 2014 - 12:32 pm