Coming across YelaWolf was a complete coincidence. I like rap as much as the next Justin Bieber tween-fan but I don’t proactively go out of my way to search for up and coming artists, I usually just stick to the classics. While at a bowling alley, yes bowling alley, a music video featuring a disheveled looking man came up on the big screen. I was so interested in this man that I lost the game (but also because I am really bad at bowling) and had to leave as the sore loser of the group. I came home and was quick to google everything I could about him, I came across his tour schedule and realized that there would be a chance that we could meet at a concert, lock eyes and fall in love or whatever. If you’re as interested in YelaWolf as I am, you would definitely not want to miss him in concert on October 12th at the Catalyst. Why am I letting you know so far in advance you say? This tour is sure to sell out and with a venue as intimate as the Catalyst, it’s going to be impossible to get tickets – I’m still crying about Odd Future. If you can trust my choice in rap music make sure to get your tickets soon. If you don’t trust my taste, listen to this song below and that might change your mind.
- Toni Morrison LIVE on KZSC – Oct 25th 4pmOctober 20, 2014 - 5:34 pm
- New Fall 2014 Program scheduleOctober 20, 2014 - 4:54 pm
- Simrit Kaur at the Pacific Cultural CenterOctober 17, 2014 - 9:52 pm
- Meow (Run) The Jewels!October 16, 2014 - 3:27 pm
- The Best Of Bob Marley And The Wailers New CDOctober 14, 2014 - 11:02 am