Halloween has always been like New Years, Christmas and your birthday celebration all at once in Santa Cruz. Celebrated like no other event, the bonus in 2013 is there’s a weekend before AND after October 31st. Try this for starters: a night of undead rocking to DJ Frank Zummo and a performance by Street Drum Corps’ Blood Drums during “Zombie Bash” Saturday, October 26th. The pre-Halloween party includes creepy costume contests with cash prizes, photo booths, zombie drink specials and undead delicacies available until 1 AM. Needless to say, leave the under 21 zombies at home. The “Zombie Bash” starts at 8:30 pm at the Santa Cruz Boardwalk’s Cocoanut Grove Ballroom. More good news for zombies: it won’t cost and arm and a leg!
- TOKiMONSTA ticket giveawaySeptember 19, 2014 - 2:20 pm
- Rose’s “Most Impossible Secret Dream” wrapping up after 29 yearsSeptember 18, 2014 - 5:13 pm
- RPM Charts – Mid-SeptemberSeptember 18, 2014 - 11:41 am
- Charts and Adds: Second Week of SeptemberSeptember 17, 2014 - 2:25 pm
- Rose’s “Most Impossible Secret Dream” wrapping up after 29 yearsSeptember 10, 2014 - 9:50 am