Interview with Edric Sizemore inventor of the iSafebag about safety & his experience as an inventor.
First half hour:
Mike Pappas discusses olives and vinegar
Second half hour:
Friend of the show Sandy Lydon discusses Santa Cruz City Council History and China & Tibet.
GLBT News & Public Affairs
Host Kevin Spitzer begins or Sunday morning programming with a connection of body, mind, spirit, and emotions with Conciliation Sunday.
Sessions 1 by “Rick Hanson PhD” from talk called “Stress-Proof Your Brain” and session 2 of “Clarissa Pinkola Estes, PhD” called “Woman as Indestructable Tree of Life” from the talk “The Dangerous Old Woman”
Read poem by Batua Brinelle entitled “mind, Body, Spirit, and Emotion”
Interview with Kerry Kringer, founder of Save the Frogs, about restoration of habitat & what you can do to help.
- Dirtybird Campout: Summer Camp in OctoberOctober 11, 2017 - 11:55 am
- DJ Shellheart interview w/ RIZ aka RSD @ 6th Annual Hiero Day 2017 (9.4.17)September 28, 2017 - 4:03 pm
- INTERVIEWS: LIFE OUT OF BALANCE – Belgian band We Stood Like Kings Releases New Koyaanisqatsi SoundtrackSeptember 27, 2017 - 10:00 am
- Top Songs for Dirtybird Campout: October 2017September 25, 2017 - 8:53 pm
- Monica Kim Garza: Food, Culture, and Creating Art from Atlanta, GeorgiaSeptember 24, 2017 - 8:08 pm