Mia Borders is a new face and voice in the New Orleans music scene. She discusses her background and new album Magnolia Blue in this interview.
First half hour:
Guest Jodi McGraw talks about the Santa Cruz County Sandhills.
Second half hour:
Guest Bruce Daniels, from the board of the Soquel Creek Water District, discusses water problems in Santa Cruz County.
GLBT Public Affairs
Interviews with Grace Galiego and Adam Spickler on fundraiser and Trans Advocacy Day in Sactramento
- All is Bright: Anuhea, with Justin Young At Moe’s AlleyDecember 8, 2016 - 8:14 am
- Caleborate Interview & Concert ReviewDecember 6, 2016 - 9:10 pm
- Wiki Wiki Wednesday, Grateful for Artful Waves of GenerosityDecember 6, 2016 - 8:09 am
- WARM BREW! Tracing their Footsteps…November 30, 2016 - 5:22 pm
- Why We Should Be Listening to the Female Voices of Hip HopNovember 21, 2016 - 5:32 pm