Mia Borders is a new face and voice in the New Orleans music scene. She discusses her background and new album Magnolia Blue in this interview.
First half hour:
Guest Jodi McGraw talks about the Santa Cruz County Sandhills.
Second half hour:
Guest Bruce Daniels, from the board of the Soquel Creek Water District, discusses water problems in Santa Cruz County.
GLBT Public Affairs
Interviews with Grace Galiego and Adam Spickler on fundraiser and Trans Advocacy Day in Sactramento
- What’s on DJ AWKCUARD’s Radar?March 17, 2018 - 12:12 am
- In Our Time of Need, Pop Music Divas Save Us AllMarch 13, 2018 - 2:58 pm
- SHORELINE MAFIA INTERVIEW w/ RIZ aka RSD 3.10.2018March 11, 2018 - 7:07 am
- Review: Burger A Go-Go Night 1March 7, 2018 - 12:00 pm
- Interview: AwakebutstillinbedMarch 7, 2018 - 9:00 am