The first part of the show features a talk by Thich Nhat Hanh entitled “Touching the Earth.” The second part of the show features a talk by Deepak Chopra entitled “The Secret of Healing.”
The first part of the show features “The Hero’s Journey” an excerpt from Joseph Campbell’s audio course The Power of Myth. Later in the program, Melissa Stone joins host, Kevin Spitzer, for a conversation on how the universe give us signs.
The first part of the show features “The Power of Love,” an excerpt from a Sounds True audio course entitled The Living Wisdom of Howard Thurman. Later in the program, Grace Caitlin join host, Kevin Spitzer, for a conversation about her work as a life coach. Caitlin specializes in cutting-edge consciousness skills that build transcendent relationships in couples, groups, and organizations.
Kevin speaks with guest Melissa A Stone about weight loss, body image and self love.
- This summer in SoCal, HARD Summer is nearJuly 18, 2016 - 7:57 am
- Getting Ready for NorCal’s Enchanted Forest Gathering July 22-24July 10, 2016 - 8:42 pm
- The Pleasure Routine’s new album, “Sugar Mountain” to be released July 1stJune 23, 2016 - 11:02 am
- Wakin on a Pretty Day with Kurt VileJune 20, 2016 - 10:51 pm
- Dance with me until I feel all right-A Night with LCD SoundsystemJune 16, 2016 - 8:26 pm