On this week’s show, UCSC Professor Winifred Frick talks about Brown Myotis Bats and environmentalist Grey Hayes discusses Global Warming.
On this week’s Universal Grapevine, Bruce interviews Jodi Frediani, forestry consultant for the Sierra Club and director of the Central Coast Forest Watch, and Pat Matacjek from Friends of Arana Gulch.
Kai and Richard talk about the LGBT year in review, holiday tips from PFLAG, top news stories of 2011, community calendar and announcements.
Santa Cruz Superior Court Judge Jeff Almquist is on the show followed by Patricia Zavella, UCSC professor of Latin American & Latino Studies, who talks about her new book, I’m Neither Here nor There.
Hillary Clinton speech at United Nations, LGBT news, community calendar and announcements.
Bruce Bratton interviews Nathaniel Berman, Music Director of The Santa Cruz County Youth Symphony as well as Leta Miller, Professor of Music at UCSC.
- All is Bright: Anuhea, with Justin Young At Moe’s AlleyDecember 8, 2016 - 8:14 am
- Caleborate Interview & Concert ReviewDecember 6, 2016 - 9:10 pm
- Wiki Wiki Wednesday, Grateful for Artful Waves of GenerosityDecember 6, 2016 - 8:09 am
- WARM BREW! Tracing their Footsteps…November 30, 2016 - 5:22 pm
- Why We Should Be Listening to the Female Voices of Hip HopNovember 21, 2016 - 5:32 pm