On this week’s show, UCSC Professor Winifred Frick talks about Brown Myotis Bats and environmentalist Grey Hayes discusses Global Warming.
On this week’s Universal Grapevine, Bruce interviews Jodi Frediani, forestry consultant for the Sierra Club and director of the Central Coast Forest Watch, and Pat Matacjek from Friends of Arana Gulch.
Kai and Richard talk about the LGBT year in review, holiday tips from PFLAG, top news stories of 2011, community calendar and announcements.
Santa Cruz Superior Court Judge Jeff Almquist is on the show followed by Patricia Zavella, UCSC professor of Latin American & Latino Studies, who talks about her new book, I’m Neither Here nor There.
Hillary Clinton speech at United Nations, LGBT news, community calendar and announcements.
Bruce Bratton interviews Nathaniel Berman, Music Director of The Santa Cruz County Youth Symphony as well as Leta Miller, Professor of Music at UCSC.
- LOUD ROCK JANUARY CHARTSJanuary 16, 2017 - 12:15 pm
- Wobbleland in San Jose: back for 3 days!January 15, 2017 - 6:13 pm
- How the Internet revolutionized the way we consume musicJanuary 4, 2017 - 4:00 pm
- Looking forward to another year at Lightning in a BottleJanuary 4, 2017 - 10:51 am
- Zeds Dead Interview (Halloween Night @ The Catalyst)December 15, 2016 - 5:05 pm