Bill Parkin, Mary James and Chad Davies talk land use regulation and the Jewel Theatre Company.
Dan Harder, Sara Wilbourne and Meg Dandow join Bruce Bratton for a discussion of the Santa Cruz City Museum and Tandy Beal’s “Hereafterhere” play.
Wilma Bonet talks the San Francisco mime troupe, and Susana Waddell discusses the Pajaro Valley Arts Council Show.
Rob Blitzer talks about the Blitzer Art Gallery, and Audrey Stanley discusses Shakespeare Santa Cruz.
Interview with Jana Marcus about the Bookshop Santa Cruz event in support of the book, “Transfigurations”. National coming out day events. LGBT public affairs, news and community calendar.
Sean Van Sommeran, Emily Glanville discuss Pelagic Shark research foundation; Save Our Shores
- Jean-Luc Ponty Interview w/ Test of Time’s DJ Carol!June 23, 2017 - 3:09 pm
- Representation in Media and Music is ImportantJune 13, 2017 - 10:08 am
- @Remedy415 interview w/ riz aka djrsdJune 4, 2017 - 5:02 pm
- Lightning in a Bottle 2017: My ExperienceJune 2, 2017 - 3:52 pm
- The Frights at the Catalyst 05.20.2017 InterviewMay 31, 2017 - 5:33 pm